The Coronavirus might just save your business.
☝️ Hear me out.
Since the beginning of March, businesses have been doing some amazing things.
- 🥡 Restaurants have shifted from dine-in to carry-out and delivery.
- 🏋️ Personal Trainers have started hosting live, online workout sessions.
- ⛪ Churches have embraced social media and the live stream.
- 💇 Salons are posting tutorials on grooming.
- 📊 Marketing agencies are giving away free consultations.
- 🍞 Bakeries have started posting their recipes online.
Look, COVID-19 has businesses worried about how they will stay afloat, I get it...
But you know what else it's done?
💡 Nudged you to start innovating.
💭 Made you think outside your comfort zone.
🧑🤝🧑 Widened your customer base and your offerings.
Ultimately, it's given you a stronger foundation to grow on 💪
And there's good news too....
Look at where the attention is going
- Internet Traffic is up a massive 50% and peak loads are 2X last year’s.
- News sites are seeing 57% more visits and 46% more time spent reading than last year.
- Amazon is getting slammed (obviously), but other ecommerce options are rising rapidly, too.
- Reddit’s seeing double-digit % increases across the board.
- Twitter’s earnings are down (advertisers are pulling back), but monthly active users and time spent are way up.
🧑🤝🧑 Keep helping people
💡 Keep innovating
😲 Keep trying new things
When the dust settles, your business will be stronger because of it.
Stay Safe ❤️
I'm Offering Free Consultations During the Covid-19 Pandemic
For the foreseeable future, I am offering free consulting sessions for any business impacted (that's all of us) by the COVID-19 Virus.